2. Input Mod details (author is currently not used), Click Next.
3. Select folders of the object you wish to use as a reference, this will be the model you want to use to replace others. Click Next. (Currently only parent folders are accepted, example "pl0000_nero" not for example "pl0000_01_head")
4. Add folders of objects you wish to replace, Click Next.
5. Wait for tool to finish writing.
6. Go to where you have the exe, there should be a folder named "Export", inside here you will find your replaced objects.
I recommend placing the .exe in its own directory, will make it easier finding the "Export" directory.
Any issues let me know, planning on creating a better UI soon and making it export directly into a format Fluffy's Mod Manager can use.
This tool may also work for RE2, but I do not own RE2 on PC to test, currently only works with characters. (Not including DT)
Version 19.3.15 : COMING SOON *Support for sub folders and individual files
Version 19.3.14 : CURRENT VERSION *Auto Update Feature *Multiple Reference Folders now supported *Ex Outfits now supported *Small Bug Fixes
Version 19.3.13 *Made Mod Name Alphanumeric only *Added drag and drop support for the replacement folders window *Added some support for Devil Trigger Files *Fixed Bug where replacement folder windows would add current directory *Added safety checks
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2019 6:59:43 GMT 10 by CJ Elliott
WELCOME TO RE MODDING. Please use [u-rl][/url] (remove the - in the first tag) tags at the start/end of links.
knightley: Could someone tell me why the wilsonsos trainer REV1 doesn't work anymore? I love this trainer, I would like to know if there is any correction that can resolve the error
Jul 24, 2020 10:42:09 GMT 10
jetseb: Hi Darksamus, I've been trying to work on this converter but it's too complicated for me I'm a reshade adept but my modding skills are limited. I currently have 2 weapons files from 2007 that I'd like to convert to make me happy. Do you think someone
Jul 27, 2020 16:51:23 GMT 10
jetseb: can help me to do it please?
Jul 27, 2020 16:53:56 GMT 10
DerpyPlayz: jetseb Yhea, if anyone wants to they will help ya.
Jul 27, 2020 22:35:42 GMT 10
jetseb: DerpyPlayz I'm happy to read this but should I address myself to someone in particular?
Jul 28, 2020 0:44:13 GMT 10
DerpyPlayz: jetseb I mean I don't see why you couldn't although you should post your help question in the proper re help category as well as the shoutbox.
Jul 28, 2020 7:06:50 GMT 10