today bring to you a tutorial more detailed about how to use firearms with krauser , down there
The video is in Portuguese , i'm sorry, it's just a demonstration of trick
Translation of steps of video :
1. download the two files in the description , the merchant file and the melee trainer 2. then extracted them thus 3. now copy the ss folder and paste in the game folder thus , already the melee trainer folder no need to paste in the game folder , Ready 4. Now open your game and the melee treiner 5. Now open a save with weapons (for example, a save of krauser with guns in suitcase pistol, rifle, shotgun, etc.) thus 6. Open the suitcase and then go in the melee trainer and select "Leon" thus
7. Ready then choose the weapon you want to use thus
8. After equipped with the gun press ESC to pause the game
9. Go in the melee trainer and select the option "Krauser"
1. Do I have to perform this trick every time, or it will be saved when saving game?
2. Does this works on transmissions or weapons only?
3. Game crash on HUNK. I didn't check other characters, cause don't care much about them. My dream is compatibile HUNK.
1. To use different weapons not HUNKS you will have to do it every-time using a different weapon, ai think you can save the game with a different weapon and load and it still works if i remember right.
2.weapons only impossible to do the radio transmissions.
3. What do you mean game crash? Hunk is like the most incompatible character in the game doing almost any different function using may crash game. You need to explain further what you did.
specopsvalentine: DarkSamus Then how do ppl put mods onto their consoles? I know a lot of ppl who have rapid fire on RE5 for PS4. I wanna know if one can replace Sheva with Jill for console.
Jul 14, 2020 11:38:47 GMT 10
DarkSamus: No idea, I don't own a modern console. PS3 is my newest console and I have never tried to mod any games for it.
Jul 14, 2020 12:45:43 GMT 10
nikexvlone: any weapons mod for resident evil 4 steam edition?
Jul 14, 2020 16:29:09 GMT 10