1. First, you extract ARCTool in a directory you plan on working from, and also extract the PC batch files into the same directory
2. Next you go to your \RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2\nativePCNext\arc\DX9NEXT\ Directory and copy the Msg_*X*.arc you want to edit (*X* means any language such as Msg_eng.arc for English) Then paste it into the directory with ARCTool
3. Thirdly you drag the Msg_*X*.arc onto the pc-rev2.bat file in order to extract everything to a directory with the same name. Once that is done you should have a bunch of .gmd files in the folder. .GMD files are text files that can be opened with the RE Remaster Text Loader. Remember to delete the Msg_*x*.arc file after you extracted it. (REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR FOLDER BEFORE EDITING)
4. Open the RE Remaster Text Loader and use it to view any of the .gmd's you wish to modify. Once done, be 100% sure to save the changes to the exact file you edited.
5. Finally, Drag the folder back onto the pc-rev2.bat file in order to repackage it into an arc file with the changes, then copy that arc file to \RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2\nativePCNext\arc\DX9NEXT\ and click yes to overwrite the original (or just rename the original)
6. The changes you made should now show up in game!
Hope this tutorial is easy enough to follow, im not the best at writing these things.
WELCOME TO RE MODDING. Please use [u-rl][/url] (remove the - in the first tag) tags at the start/end of links.
lri87xva05: I always liked Jill I even put this mod in Revelation 2 instead of the standard.I think this mod is also here without the physiology of the chest when running as for example it is noticeable in Rachel?
May 31, 2020 6:43:39 GMT 10
roksolid: I made a thread about the game I'm working on if you're interested in joining the team please check it out.
Jun 1, 2020 10:24:56 GMT 10
Freddzz Coorp: Hey Zombieali! Any posibility to contact with you. I want some mods retro for RE5, shout out to your work! Have a nice day.
Jun 1, 2020 10:48:44 GMT 10
fabrirefan: guys , RE6 mercenaries or RE REV2 raid mode?
Jun 2, 2020 1:09:28 GMT 10
ghost7: donde puedo descargar remix mod para re4
Jun 2, 2020 13:02:06 GMT 10
captredfield: hi. can someone make a chris redfield mod BSAA RE6 but without bulletproof vest/gear
Jun 2, 2020 22:47:04 GMT 10
noobiemod: Hi, I am completely new to modding. are there scripts for editing re2r and re3r meshes in Blender as Autodesk 3ds Max is horrendously expensive to me, I'm currently without income and have little to no coding knowlege. If not could someone make one please
Jun 3, 2020 8:20:37 GMT 10
George: noobiemod not yet the only ones are for 3D max studio but was told that blender version may be released soon.
Jun 3, 2020 9:44:16 GMT 10