1. First, you extract ARCTool in a directory you plan on working from, and also extract the PC batch files into the same directory
2. Next you go to your \RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2\nativePCNext\arc\DX9NEXT\ Directory and copy the Msg_*X*.arc you want to edit (*X* means any language such as Msg_eng.arc for English) Then paste it into the directory with ARCTool
3. Thirdly you drag the Msg_*X*.arc onto the pc-rev2.bat file in order to extract everything to a directory with the same name. Once that is done you should have a bunch of .gmd files in the folder. .GMD files are text files that can be opened with the RE Remaster Text Loader. Remember to delete the Msg_*x*.arc file after you extracted it. (REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR FOLDER BEFORE EDITING)
4. Open the RE Remaster Text Loader and use it to view any of the .gmd's you wish to modify. Once done, be 100% sure to save the changes to the exact file you edited.
5. Finally, Drag the folder back onto the pc-rev2.bat file in order to repackage it into an arc file with the changes, then copy that arc file to \RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2\nativePCNext\arc\DX9NEXT\ and click yes to overwrite the original (or just rename the original)
6. The changes you made should now show up in game!
Hope this tutorial is easy enough to follow, im not the best at writing these things.
midoiphone: شكرا وبالتوفيق للجميع
Jan 21, 2020 2:59:19 GMT 10
midoiphone: بس نفسى احمل مودات الملابس الجمليله لاكن ما معى اموال لكى اشترى مثل هذه الملابس الروعة لكلير
Jan 21, 2020 3:00:41 GMT 10
Leon S. Kennedy: Just a curious question, how do we get custom titles like some of the admins/moderators have? Like JTeghius Kittius 's "Madman with a Box" and ToCool74 's japanese title. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think those titles are "personal" titles, that-
Jan 21, 2020 17:16:52 GMT 10
Leon S. Kennedy: has nothing to do with contributions to the forums, unlike "GFX Editor", "Graphic Designer", or "Advanced Coder" etc. I hope anyone can answer my question, and please correct me if I'm wrong, I mean no harm by asking this question. Thank you very much
Jan 21, 2020 17:17:54 GMT 10
ToCool74: Those titles are just something we staff can choose to have on our own, think of it as our own little present to ourselves for keeping the forum tidy and free of flamers and spammers lol, now if a non staff member wants to have it then they have to win
Jan 21, 2020 22:35:04 GMT 10
ToCool74: a forum contest that we usually have once a year. Funny thing is both Zombieali and JTeghius won their own custom titles before becoming staff members in previous contests and our last winner opted to receive something else other than the title.
Jan 21, 2020 22:35:22 GMT 10