hi! i loved RE5 on my ps3 but i sold it there as i have everything on PC and thought this would be enough, i didnt know that RE5 sucks so much on pc :/ so i dunno the actual status atm!
1. i installed the latest? (5mb) mulack fix.
- now GFWL isnt needed and i read about the fixes, i never played RE5 on pc, is it now without bugs?
2. my right analog stick and X <-> Y and A <-> B were switched.... a steamuser showed me the config.ini and i corrected those buttons myself then, but the dpad doesnt work, i cannot choose the items on my dpad :/ is there a fix?
3. somehow the fov? or movement isnt comfortable for me, i dont have probs with nausea and vr and re5 as i said i played it a ton, but here it is feeling not great, any tips?
4. the enemies animations are ok? when i shot them in the head they somehow often move/fall like it is not smooth, is it just believing?
5. are there any other adjustments i have to do to play it without probs and like on ps3?
thanks so much, i really want to enjoy RE5 gold like i enjoyed it on ps3 :/
uroborosjill: should get arrested punished
May 18, 2019 7:57:58 GMT 10
igortonet: punished your ass check it out
May 19, 2019 8:31:53 GMT 10
uroborosjill: internatinal bureaus and most vpns compromised and most anonymous prjects compromised. My bureaucracy colleague worked there and your ipaddresses are not deleted.
May 22, 2019 14:29:03 GMT 10
uroborosjill: bureaus are accumulating ipaddresses and planning to arrest. bureaus even running som vpns and anonymus prjects.
May 22, 2019 14:31:10 GMT 10
uroborosjill: I'll report igortnet to bureaus because he could be supporting malicious internet files. Last time I reported some user at some other website. My colleague helped and bureaus found that user a few years later.
May 22, 2019 15:51:44 GMT 10